If you’re like me, you don’t like to throw away much. Especially if it is sentimental. Let us show you a fun upcycle DIY you can enjoy with your kids. Turn an old book into a creative, whimsical pinwheel!
Mini Floral Puncher
Scraps of scrapbook paper
We’ve got a fun treat for you today! As much as we love our SWEET THREADS, we love us some SWEET TREATS!! One of the shops favorite snacks are Chocolate Covered Pretzels! Who doesn’t love a salty sweet treat?! So here’s a fun & easy recipe for all you Chocolate lovers! ;o)
1. Microwave chocolates 30 seconds at a time.
2. Stir chocolate until smoothed.
3. Dip pretzels in chocolate.
4. Place chocolate dipped pretzels on wax paper.
5. Dress up your pretzels with assorted sprinkles!
6. Chill pretzels until firm.
ENJOY every bite of salty sweet goodness in your mouth! ;o)